Flying around the Blue Yonder - Roerich would cry!
--
www.OneTapMagic.com
Discover Your Power )*(
www.NikaOne.com
The Art of Transformation [TAO-T]--->
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let the beauty you love be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth."
~Jalāl ad-Dīn Rumi - a Persian poet and whirling dervish
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it.
~R. Tagore
~R. Tagore
"...Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it."
~ J.W. von Goethe
~ J.W. von Goethe
"Do not say, 'It is morning,' and dismiss it with a name of yesterday. See it for the first time as a newborn child that has no name."
~R. Tagore
~R. Tagore
"For as this appalling ocean surrounds the verdant land, so in the soul of man there lies one insular Tahiti, full of peace and joy, but encompassed by all the horrors of the half-known life. "
~ H. Melville



When posting a comment, is it private between writer and writee?
ReplyDeleteAll is well,
DiscoverYourPower
Wide-Eyed Wanderer, it’s been a shade over a week since you left and you’ve never been far from my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI’m delighted Roerick would cry
Love the shot of the globe; profound. You are protected by it and it guilds you.
Indeed, "Let the beauty you love be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth." ~Jalāl ad-Dīn Rumi - a Persian poet and whirling dervish
Your quotes are most poignant to wit ~
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it.
~R. Tagore
"...Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it."
~ J.W. von Goethe
"Do not say, 'It is morning,' and dismiss it with a name of yesterday. See it for the first time as a newborn child that has no name."
~R. Tagore
"For as this appalling ocean surrounds the verdant land, so in the soul of man there lies one insular Tahiti, full of peace and joy, but encompassed by all the horrors of the half-known life. "
~ H. Melville
------------------------------------------------
I don’t have to develop the practice of reading your blog… it is so absorbing. I will learn through your journey, which I’m plotting like an Indiana Jones movie map.
Indeed just listen to “our” learning together today, as you observe...
I watched the older men and women doing qui gong and various kinds of stretching with concentration of a surgeon.
There is a pervasive sense of community.
People begin their day by honoring their bodies and spirit.
It has occurred to me that this is the taste of exactly the kind of spirit and heart-based community that my being craved in the U.S. and didn't find.
I was transfixed by how my dream has come to life. This place transcends anything I have imagined.
There is a magnetic pull here to be with the alien scenery that feels strangely like home.
We played and laughed and I felt like a child that I am.
We were simply humans together.
Touched to the core just how much these people know how to enjoy life and take care of each other while doing it! An overwhelming sense of community washed over me in waves.
It was MAGICAL and no words or pictures could capture it....
"Simple boat on the river,
Whirling dervish on top
While the blue peaks are silently watching...."
A bone-crushing [the way, aha-aha, I like it!] massage for 4-5 $/hour - in short, a paradise for the journeyer bon. [Not too shabby…]
Your sharing is wonder-ful.
In profound gratitude for the gift that you are in my life,
DiscoverYourPower
Well, I guess, I got an answer to my first question...
ReplyDeleteAhhhh...yes. The comments are public. That's the fun of it. Although, I'm just now discovering just how many loving souls have been commenting on the various posts! Feeling a little cyber-dense. Here I'm thinking many of my posts go into the cyber-void, and I all of a sudden discover a delight-ful massive feedback right here and now! It's good to FEEL the listening of my community. Especially like that - all in one place. A surprise to the heart.
ReplyDelete