Ahoy from Hanoi
Ahoy from Hanoi! Heading for the lyrical [but oh so cold!] beauty of the north coast....Praying to the Lord Helius to show himself in full blossom when I'm on the boat amidst the karst-studded bay! Send him some thoughts in my address too - I appreciate it.
I had a little quirk with my photo-ability - lost a camera charger, so a bit behind on pix. But some old ones [Laos and the Hindu-Buddhist-Shamanic Buddha park near Vientienne - definitely worth a look] that I've just sorted will go up shortly - so check back in a couple days.
As always - I'm grateful for your listening and caring!
--

www.OneTapMagic.com
Discover Your Power )*(
www.NikaOne.com
The Art of Transformation [TAO-T]--->
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let the beauty you love be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth."
--
www.OneTapMagic.com
Discover Your Power )*(
www.NikaOne.com
The Art of Transformation [TAO-T]--->
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let the beauty you love be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth."
~Jalāl ad-Dīn Rumi - a Persian poet and whirling dervish
Comments
Post a Comment