Back to the Valley
I just dropped down to Pokhara after the juicy adventures around Annapurna.
SO much to share....so much to describe....though, so much of it is
really beyond description. So there will be lots of pixels that are
striving to turn into voxels.....I actually took some 3D shots, so,
once I make it to a 3D projector, we'll have a field day!!! If one
could take "AMAZING" to the 100th power, that would come close to the
"base camp" of how incredible this place and this country is. Its
peaks, its people, its hot springs and colours.....its sun and its
sky.....Roerich's colours were NO exaggeration. It is REALL that
breathtaking. This place feels like home.
SO much to share....so much to describe....though, so much of it is
really beyond description. So there will be lots of pixels that are
striving to turn into voxels.....I actually took some 3D shots, so,
once I make it to a 3D projector, we'll have a field day!!! If one
could take "AMAZING" to the 100th power, that would come close to the
"base camp" of how incredible this place and this country is. Its
peaks, its people, its hot springs and colours.....its sun and its
sky.....Roerich's colours were NO exaggeration. It is REALL that
breathtaking. This place feels like home.
Tomorrow off to Siddhartha's birthplace: Lumbini...
With a genuine cheshire smile!


Miss hearing from you.
ReplyDeleteHope your Journey is all that you are! AMAZING!!!
In your moments check out what I'm up to.
Would LOVE to have you part of my next event!
www.MasterMindingIdeas.com
Love and miss you...
Jason
Hey, Love,
ReplyDeleteWow, so you did make it so - not that I doubted that for a second, but SO SOON!
While I don't know if the winds blow me to Vegas in a couple months [more likely - India], I hope, 'tis not the last one. It looks like something that will generate some delightful sparks. How could it not - if you are the Master Mind?
Love and hugs!
N.
From jasmine's mom, these photos are the most amazing but I am a couple of years behind the information. I am beyond wanting to be there. I know the States have nothing on the places you are visiting.
ReplyDelete