Critical points in place - the route



It is officially so. The ticket is in place. The route-to-be is as follows: 

Hong-Kong [land to Southern China] - 30 days
Singapore [land around Malaysia] - 2 weeks
Bangkok [land around Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia] - 1.5 months
Nepal [around Anapurna, Mt. Kailash, Kathmandu valley] - 30 days
Russia [Moscow - to visit my family] - 2 weeks
Europe [fly into London - from there, train for 6 weeks to become a Trip Leader. Lead tours around EU] - 6 months
~~~~~~
From there - to Tibet and India [another circuit of independent travel for 6 months or so - to be updated]. 
~~~~~~
Whew! I feel relief knowing the 1st step is in place and the dates are set. Now I am beginning the detanglement process from the life I have created here in the U.S. disconnecting, finding folks to rent my beautiful treehouse sanctuary....at the same time, reading up on all the new lands I am about to discover. Overwhelmment rears its ugly head once in a while, but my passion for this dream and clarity of priority take over and I just keep putting one foot in front of the other. 
~~~~~

The Matrix is beginning to align around the trip - a lovely waitress at a Himalayan restaurant has offered to connect me with her family [before she even learned my name!] in Kathmandu. A dear friend has responded to my inquiry of whether he knew anyone who would like to buy some of my paintings with an offer of a monetary gift for my travels and a passionate request that I lead a "slice of life" blog - not the National Geographic inspirational saga. 
Though I do not commit to avoiding the moments of inspiration, it is my firm intent to write from the heart through the eyes of my passion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Jjimjilbanging Seoul

True Colours of Utah