Pieces falling into place


It is happening! Not even a week has passed since my firm resolve to follow my heart' desire to break free and take my new self out for a trot around the Globe - out there, to the blue yonder.....And the Universe has gifted me with abundance to begin my World journey. I can feel titanium resolve that has crystalized within me. I am going. The approximate departure - early November [right after my last Wisdom Unlimited weekend].

It is truly amazing how the Matrix shifts around an unbending intention! Goethe's lines come to mind:



"Concerning all acts of initiative ( and creation),
there is one elementary truth 
the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans:
...that the moment one definitely commits oneself, 
then providence moves too.
 All sorts of things occur to help one
 that would never otherwise have occurred. 
A whole stream of events issues from the decision,
 raising in one's favour all manner 
of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, 
which no man could have dreamed would have come his way."


 I feel humbled and incredibly grateful! Synchronously with the glowing news of the day, I had a Tarot reading form a dear friend. And it has clearly confirmed that an exploration with-out as with-in is "in the cards."

There has been great stuckness and a muck of unclarity that I have felt here for the past few months. A rumbling background unease, a desire to act and not knowing which direction to turn to. And now I know. It's simply "out there." I must keep moving. I must explore. I must live a bit after emerging from the tumultuous sea of transformation I have been afloat on for the past two years. Now that I have my "skin suit" back in beautiful shape, I crave to live a bit through it!

I have asked for a jolt of clarity on my heart's call/purpose/direction. And today - I stand in the clear. I have an option to stay here, create art and look for the next "career." An option that eats dust when compared to my world journey - that elicits music from the harp of my heart....that makes me want to get up in the morning and leap into my day. That is what I shall do. Once again, a leap of faith...........yet, do any of us truly have much more than that to rely on? Some birds are just not meant to be caged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Jjimjilbanging Seoul

True Colours of Utah